Friday, August 20, 2010

It's Not Over 'Till It's Over!

I have some great news! I competed at the Benton County Fair Talent Contest at the beginning of August and ended up WINNING!  I get to sing at the State Fair Talent Contest on September 2nd starting at 7:00pm, I hope to see you all there!

Last week I had the awesome opportunity of singing the National Anthem at the St. Cloud River Bats baseball game.  I got to meet the players before the game and sing the the National Anthem in front of over a thousand people.  They asked me to to come back and sing before their playoff game on August 18th.  I'm was excited.  I'll take any opportunity to perform!

I also attended the Miss Vergas and Princess Altona Pageant last week that my committee also organizes.  It was awesome!  I got to meet and greet with some of the newly crowned royalty and the pageant was a huge success!  The place was packed with supporters and the pageant was so entertaining.


This past weekend I attended one of my favorite appearances.  Gliks is a new store that has newly opened in Moorhead.  Savanna Snyder (Miss Moorhead 2008) is the manager of Gliks and asked me help promote the store during its opening weekend.  I got to wear their outfits all day and help out customers as they needed it.  I have never been to a Gliks store before and I was surprised when I saw some of the cutest clothing for the cheapest prices!  I would suggest getting to your closest Gliks store for your back to school shopping :-)


I cannot believe that my time as Miss Moorhead is almsot over.  I have been keeping myself very busy and I will enjoy every last moment as Miss Moorhead.

Always,
Bethany Beniek

No comments:

Post a Comment