Monday, January 11, 2010

Brooke's Send Off Party





On January 9th I attended Brooke's Send Off Party to Miss America!! I was so excited to see Brooke perform her talent again. I love watching her sing, she is so talented! The audience got to see her arrival outfit, on-stage question dress, interview outfit, talent gown, and of course evening gown :-) She looked fabulous in every outfit and I have no doubt that Brooke will be the perfect representative for Minnesota during Miss America this year!! I can't wait to watch!!

All the local title holders came earlier in the day to visit Gillette's Children's Hospital, but our chaperone from Gillette was sick and we had to change plans last minute. We had some "girl talk" with Miss Minnesota instead!! It was so nice getting to know everyone and hearing all about Brooke's year thus far. Once again we have some incredible women competing this year and I'm already counting down the days until Miss Minnesota this June!! Only 151 Days to go!!

Always,
Bethany Beniek

No comments:

Post a Comment