Saturday, November 14, 2009

Let the Blogging Begin!

I finally got my blog created and I can't wait to archive everything I do this year as Miss Moorhead 2009! I was crowned on September 12th, 2009 at the Moorhead High School Theater in conjunction with the new Miss Red River Valley Outstanding Teen. Since that date I have been keeping myself busy by attending all of the other local pageants; Miss North Metro, Miss Capital City, Miss Twin Cities, and Miss West Fargo. I love attending the local pageants to not only see all the talented woman compete, but to also see the other local titleholders and catch up, especially with my little sister crown Paige Meyer! I have also continued my partnership with Big Brother's Big Sisters and volunteer one hour every week to meet with my little sister Ashley. She is ten years old and recieved her first cell phone over halloween weekend! We have been texting each other non-stop ever since!

No comments:

Post a Comment