Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another Successful Evening at the Pizza Ranch!

On Monday March 22nd, I had another opportunity to raise money for the Miss Moorhead Scholarship Organization and the Children's Miracle Network at the Pizza Ranch located in Waite Park.  This was my fifth Pizza Ranch fundraiser and I only have one more to go which will be on Monday, April 12th.  I am getting significantly closer to my goal and I can't wait to see if I get there!  I am also in the process of organizing the "One Dollar Donation Fundraiser" which will take place during the month of May to give one last push to raise money for the Children's Miracle Network! Living in a time of economic hardships, I realize it's difficult to get large donations which is why I came up wth the "One Dollar Donation Fundraiser."  I will be attending numorous events within the month of May asking any individual to donate $1 to this cause.  Its a great way to raise money and it's not hurting anyone's wallets :-)

Let's start the donating now! If every one of my friends donated $1, I know I could reach my goal! Please go to my personal CMN site below to donate.

http://www.missamerica4kids.org/m.aspx?i=9703E6+A65A0B7    

Only 81 Days until I leave for Miss Minnesota Week!
Always
Bethany Beniek

Upcoming Events:
March 27th - 5K run at Gold's Gym to raise money for Jenna Kalla, a friend who is currently going through Chemotherapy.  If you would like to join me for this run, please visit http://www.jennasjog.webs.com/
April 8th - Kathryn Knuttila's "Night of Inspiration" Concert http://misstwincities.com/default.aspx
April 12th - Pizza Ranch Fundraiser in Waite Park 5:00-8:00pm
April 24th - Miss Minnesota's Contestant Workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment