Sunday, February 7, 2010

Miss Coon Rapids 2010




After singing the National Anthem at St. Ben's, I drove down to attend the Miss Coon Rapids Pageant. When I arrived, the auditorium was packed with many people. This was the 50th year anniversary of the city of Coon Rapids. There were many past Miss Coon Rapids who attended and told their favorite memories to the audience, even the Mayor of Coon Rapids got up on stage and said a few words.

The pageant was filled with beautiful and talented women. Miss America's Outstanding Teen, Jeanette Morelan, was a special guest! I was so excited to see her perform her talent, I even got to meet her during intermission, what a delightful young women! Someone told me that she was only 14 years old! Unbelievable!

I was looking forward to seeing Brooke after the Miss America Pageant to hear all about her experience, but the poor woman was sick!! She lost her voice :-( I hope you get better soon Brooke!!

Congradulations to the first runner up, Quinn Nystrom, and the new Miss Coon Rapids 2010 Allison Lordbock!! Only one more local pageant until the contestant workshop! I hope to see you all on February 27th at the Sweeps Pageant :-)

Always,
Bethany Beniek

No comments:

Post a Comment