Monday, February 15, 2010

Pizza Ranch Fundraiser




On February 15th, Pizza Ranch located in Waite Park hosted a fundraiser for me to raise money for the Miss Moorhead Scholarship Organization and the Children's Miracle Network! It was a great success, almost my entire family came. It was amazing to see so much support! I am very lucky to have had such a fortunate evening filled with incredible oportunities and conversation.


The Pizza Ranch staff was so great to work with! The manager, Brittany, competed in pageants a few years ago! She was Miss Nisswa :-) We shared many laughs and of course did some "pageant talk." We had such an incredible evening that the Waite Park Pizza Ranch has invited me back to have 2 more fundraisers!! They will be held on March 22nd, and April 12th!! How exciting!!

I want to thank the Pizza Ranch for such a successful evening! I also want to thank all my family and friends that attended this fundraiser, if it wasn't for you it wouldn't have been so triumphant :-) And last but certainly not least, Thank you to my Mom and my boyfriend Travis for bussing the tables, you kept all the tables so clean and worked extemely hard during those three hours! We couldn't have done it without you!

Always,
Bethany Beniek

ps. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. My boyfriend surprised me with an incredible bouquet of flowers and took to me to see the movie "Valentine's Day." I loved it!! He also got me a "Shure Beta 58A" microphone!! I have been wanting a nice microphone to practice with for a long time now and he got me one :-) It was so nice to take a break for a day, away from work, away from school, to simply relax and spend some time with someone I love ;-) I hope everyone found some time to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment