Tuesday, February 23, 2010

National Pancake Day!





Tuesday, February 23 was National Pancake Day at IHOP! All IHOP's across the nation donate a free short stack of pancakes to anyone who comes in to eat. All they ask for in return is any kind of donation towards the Children's Miracle Network!

I celebrated National Pancake Day at the IHOP located in Waite Park. Since I have class all day I decided to go in for just an hour before class in the morning. I spoke with everyone who came in and told them all about The Children's Miracle Network to hopfully persuade them to donate :-) Everyone who donated put their names on the CMN Balloon and we taped them up for everyone to see (as shown in the photo above)!

Thank you to the Waite Park IHOP for letting me make an appearance at your restaurant! I had a great time.

Always,
Bethany Beniek

No comments:

Post a Comment