Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Coco & Chloe Fashion Show

Last night, May 24th, I attedended the Coco & Chloe Fashion show located at Majors in Bloomington.  I was one of the many Miss Minnesota Contestants to model some of the fabulous outfits.  Coco & Chloe is a company that focuses on designing clothing for all ages that are comfortable for sleep wear and playing sports.  They even sell purses, jewelery and dresses.  This was my first fashion show experience and I had a blast, and I got some walking practice for Miss Minnesota!  The great thing about this event was that Coco & Chloe was donating 10% of all sales that evening to the Children's Miracle Network.

Majors was rather hot with the temperature being 90 degrees outside! There was no air conditioning so all of the models were holding their hair up in the back and drinking a lot of water.  Once the show started we forgot about the heat and walked to the fun, upbeat Lady Gaga music.  We were told that "we aren't in New York, so smile and have fun when modeling your outfits" and that's exactly what I did.  I always had a smile on my face and really tried to sell the outfit I was wearing.  My favorite outfit that I modeled was a yellow dress that had a tie around the waist.

It was great seeing a lot of the contestants again and when I left I realized that this is the last time I will see anyone until we CHECK IN for MISS MINNESOTA week!! Only 18 days until we check in, can you believe it?!

I have so much more to do and my schedule is filled to the max these next 18 days.  Wouldn't have it any other way :-)

Always,
Bethany Beniek     

No comments:

Post a Comment