Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Partnership with BBBS

Every chance I get I love to spread awareness about my platform, Mentoring with the Big Brothers Big Sisters (BBBS) of America Organization, and the Miss America Organization.  If you didn't know, I am an employee at TGIFridays Restaurant located in St. Cloud.  I love working there!  It has such a fun atmosphere.  It's the perfect side job while I'm still studying in school.

At work I always post signs about my pageant news and about the Big Brothers Big Sisters Organization.  I was thrilled to find out that a co-worker is also a Big Brother within the BBBS Organization!  After speaking with my managers at TGIFridays I finally touched someone's heart to make a new partnership!  The last Wednesday of every month your "little" can eat for FREE at the St. Cloud TGIFriday's!  I'm filled with joy everytime I walk into work and see a big sign that says, "Big Brothers Big Sisters."

When you are a Big Brother or Big Sister within this program you get many perks when you hang out with your little. For example, if you go out to the movies, your little gets in free, and there are many other restaurants just like TGIFridays that do the same kind of partnerships :-)  Not only are you making a difference in a child's life, but you're having fun and saving money! Now that's what I call a good deal!

Always,
Bethany Beniek

No comments:

Post a Comment