Monday, June 14, 2010

Miss MN Week! MONDAY


As each day passes during Miss Minnesota Week it progressively gets packed with more things to do.  Today I got up bright and early to get ready to visit Gillette's Children's Hospital and the State Capital.  We had lunch from Panera and dinner at Fuddruckers.   We somehow managed to travel around the cities and take many photos with our sponsors.  After diner we came back to the hotel to rehearse the opening number.  If you don't come see the show you are missing out because this opening number will be so entertaining :-) I can't wait to show you all!!

My feet are starting to get a little sore, but what should I expect when I'm wearing heels for about 10 hours a day!

Tomorrow we go to the Minnesota Zoo and have rehearsal for 4 hours.  Let's not forget my favorite part, we eat dinner at BUCA tomorrow night! YUM!

Always,
Bethany Beniek

No comments:

Post a Comment