Thursday, June 17, 2010

Miss MN Week! THURSDAY

Competition day finally arrived! I had talent rehearsal today at 11:15am and my interview with the judges at 2:15pm.  We spent the entire day at the theater.  It went by so fast! I was so excited for the prelim pageant to begin :-)

I competed in Swim wear and Evening wear tonight.  I feel very confident about all areas that I have competed in thus far.  I can't wait to perform my talent tomorrow night!

My feet are absolutely killing me tonight!  Myself and about four other girls went down and sat in the hot tub to relax.  It felt great!  

Tomorrow we have breakfast at IHOP at 7:45am, attend the Golfing Tournament, and of course have the second prelim night competition :-) I hope to see you there!  

Always,
Bethany Beniek

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you the very best, Bethany! You are going to shine!

    ReplyDelete