Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Send-Off Party

On Tuesday, June 8th, I had my Miss Moorhead Send-Off Party!  This was my first experience having a Send-Off Party because I didn't have one last year as Miss City of Lakes.  This was a joint send-off party for me and Paige Meyer, Miss Red River Valley Outstanding Teen. It was great practice for Miss Minnesota.  I modeled all my outfits which included my introduction outfit, interview outfit, evening gown and of course my talent gown and performed my talent as well.  I had a great time!  A great big thank you to the Eventide Assisted Living Home for hosting our send-off party!  Another great big thank you to Granite City DJ's for donating the sound equipment for the night (aka my boyfriend Travis).  Thank you to my wonderful committee for setting all of this up and my parents for making the drive up to Moorhead :-) Love you all! 

Only three days until check in! I better go start packing!

Always,
Bethany Beniek

No comments:

Post a Comment