Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day CMN Fundraiser


On Monday, May 31st I had yet another Pizza Ranch Fundraiser located in Waite Park.  I was so nervous that it wasn't going to be busy because it was Memorial Day, but it turned out to be one of my most successful fundraisers yet!  Many families came in to eat together on their day off.  I cannot express how grateful I am for all the support I have been given!

I am proud to say that my CMN account is updated and I have raised a total of $1,222 for the Children's Miracle Network!  If you want to help me reach my goal of $1,500 please visit the website listed below to give a secure donation!



http://www.missamerica4kids.org/m.aspx?i=9703E6+A65A0B7

I hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather! It's hard for me to get outside because I've been so busy with practicing, working out, and preparations! I'm getting so excited for Miss Minnesota week! TWELVE days until I check in! WOW!

Always,
Bethany Beniek

No comments:

Post a Comment