Sunday, June 13, 2010

Miss MN Week! SUNDAY

The five Quality of Life Finalists and Miss Minnesota

I bet you'll never see that at the Mall of America every day :-)

Today was packed with fun stuff.  I woke up at 7:30am, got ready and went to our directors room to design name tags for our hotel rooms.  Mine is pink and purple with sparkly flowers on it!  Everyone was so creative.

After making name tags I went back to my room and prepared for my Quality of Life Interview at 10:15am.  There were three judges for this award and it had a very relaxed feeling.  I think it went really well!

After the interview all of us contestants put on our red Introduction outfits and went to the Mall of America to eat at Panda Express.  The egg rolls were my favorite! Then we were off to the fashion show at Glitz.  I had SO much fun wearing two dresses.  One was a purple cocktail dress and the other was a beautiful deep blue evening gown.

After mingling with my family and friends who came to watch, we went to eat at Crave (also located in the Mall of America).

We had our first rehearsal tonight and walked through how the show will be.  You don't want to miss this pageant! It's going to be so entertaining and FUN!!

Tomorrow we are going to Gillette's Children's Hospital and the Capital and having more rehearsal.  I'm getting very excited for prelims!

Always,
Bethany Beniek

No comments:

Post a Comment